Stages of Shopping with Daughters:
1. They are sleeping in the stroller…don’t care where they are, what they get, or where you might stop for lunch/coffee.
2. Only take them to the mall if your only purpose is for them to play, walk, run, snack…no shopping at all.
3. They only want what you think is useful and/or pretty.
4. They don’t like anything you like.
5. They hide when they see their friends.
6. They only want to go with their friends and your money.
7. They value your opinion and invite you to accompany them.
8. They become your fashion advisor.
9. They use their own money to purchase items.
10. Your daughters are more fun than any other person you could possibly take shopping.