So if you don’t have a winning team, you can still have fun Tailgating, Enjoying the Autumn Air, People Watching, and the sound of the BEST Damn Band in the Land!
This Recipe is so easy.
Sliced Apple Wedges…soak in lemon juice to prevent browning
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
1 jar of Caramel Sauce
Chopped Nuts and Chocolate Curls for Garnish
- Mix Sugar and Cream Cheese. On a large, round platter, spread mixture in the center of the platter…small round circle….about 8 in. diameter
- Spread Caramel Sauce on top of Cream Cheese
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts of your choice
- Make Chocolate Curls…I use a carrot peeler to make curls from a Hersey Bar…Add Chocolate Curls to top
- Arrange Apple Wedges around the circle of “Decadent Dip”
During the Holidays… use only bright green and red apples, add a holiday ribbon to the plate…looks like a wreath. So good and alot easier to eat than a chocolate covered apple on a stick. ENJOY!