It has been a while…still catching up on work after spending time with my daughters. I feel somewhat popular as several people shared they have missed my chatter…so I am back with some quick thoughts:
- Nothing is better than enjoying your grown children as your best friends.
- Laughing is the Best Medicine!
- Instagram and Diptic are now familiar terms to me
- There are several characteristics of parents my age that are getting old according to the Yanok sisters: 1. Negative Attitudes 2. Reluctance to change 3. Set in a routine/schedule 4. Being afraid to try or learn something new 5. Not wearing make-up and/or looking your best when you leave your house 6. Repeating yourself These are just a few of the warning signs….. I took notes. I do listen to my daughters as they are right on target most of the time.
- L.A. traffic is enough reason to stay away from California
- A steam cleaner can clean any surface in just a few minutes and is environmentally friendly
The list could go on but back to work for now.
Free organization class at Pottery Barn this Sunday, August 19 at Easton…10:00 AM. Less is more…get rid of the clutter!