I am not an attorney, financial advisor, and/or home inspector but a Full SERVICE Realtor. And so you are thinking, what is a Full SERVICE Reator?
- Researching schools to find schools that offer a combination of specified courses
- Making overnight reservations for pets
- Hanging art/photos
- Cleaning refrigerator, seller forgot before they left town
- Meeting new home owner at furniture store to help with selections
- Editing resume for spouse that is looking for a job and/or providing a list of prospective employers
- Arranging for family to tour scveral schools, interview principal and attend a school event
- Shopping for hostess gifts for client that is attending a dinner with prospective employers
- Demonstrating how to use an appliance
- Watching/entertaining children while clients preview a property (usually in their car or in the yard of the new property)
And the list could go on and on…so why do I do these things? Change is stressful, even good change…Families are important, so important I want to see all members as happy as posssible about the move…I enjoy building rapport with my clients, they depend on me for information. If I don’t have the answers, I will help them find the ansewers. I always encourage my clients to call/email/text before and after the closing.
So Weddings, First Birthdays, Showers…yes I am invited…..I enjoy the journey…the process of finding the property and making that property a home.