Love viewing new homes…new ideas…thinking of building, renovating, or updating a room…YOU will Enjoy the Parade! September 2-17 at Cheshire Woods, Berkshire Township, Delaware County. Hours: Mon-Sat. 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM. Sun: 11:00- 5:00 PM (no entry one hour prior to close) Tickets: $15 per person (children under 12 are free) Parking: $5.00 per vehicle Enter my drawing and you may be able to attend for free…compliments of Emma Yanok, REMAX Affiliates One ticket per entry – See entry form BELOW.
I love going to the Parade of HOMES. George and I found both of our builders and gathered ideas before we built our two homes in Westerville while attending Parades. 1977 and 1994…..two homes and one husband! Since then I have enjoyed helping numerous families build a new home. Many buyers go straight to the builder without a realtor, thinking I can do this myself and save realtor fees.
- Builders want to keep realtors happy so they will bring more business to them.
- Realtors can help build a builder’s reputation (we have many excellent builders) or the opposite.
- Builders use their own purchase contracts. It is wise to have a realtor review the purchase contract. Realtors can look for dates of walkthroughs, warranties, time allowed for changes without cost, etc. Experience is a great teacher. Buyers need someone to watch out for their interests. There are frequent changes in the industry and most buyers don’t build often enough to be aware.
- It is not easy to build a home…so many choices, so many potential mistakes that may require a change that may require extra cost….get the idea?
- Buyers are usually busy with work and family. A realtor can make visits to the construction site to report back to the buyers.
- Realtors know features that may help add or detract from resale value.
- Realtors have the opportunity to see many floor plans at different stages before and after the build process is completed. They understand the process.
- As far as saving money, the realtor will be paid by the builder after providing knowledge and service OR the builder will add to his profit line. YOUR CHOICE.
YOU MAY BE THE LUCKY WINNER One Name per Entry. Deadline 8/31/17