Two different Real Estate clients PLANTED the SEED for me to visit Otterbein University…10 minutes from our home in Westerville, Ohio to investigate LIFE LONG LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Golf season is coming to an end in Ohio, so I encouraged my newly retired husband of 43 years to accompany me for a campus tour.
1. Campus is much smaller than my Alma Mater…The Ohio State University, no lines to get information, and a parking pass is not needed. Easy walk to Uptown Westerville…just like a hike to High Street back in the days.
2. Still much smaller than Case Western Reserve where George earned his degree but similar setting with a few classes in smaller buildings and private homes in the middle of campus.
3. We soon learned we could not sign up for lab classes or foreign languages. I wasn’t too disappointed to pass up chemistry but we would have liked to try some music classes and foreign languages.
4. After searching the Course Catalog, we have selected Comm 4100, Gender and Communication. I am eager to hear the next generations perspectives and ideas in class discussions. I intend to only share a few life experiences and stories, but this may become difficult at times. We may be needed for historical facts or beliefs???
5. NO Tuition, NO Tests, NO Class absence excuses needed….
THANK YOU to my past clients who shared their experiences. Again I enjoy the contacts I have with people buying or selling their homes. Real Estate is a PEOPLE business to me.