A well staged, uncluttered property in a good location at a fair price will sell any time of the year. How long will it take? Maybe a little longer than June and July when families are shopping for schools.
Thoughts to Ponder…during the Holiday Home Buying Season:
- Buyers that are out now are more serious…most families have a busy schedule
- Buyers may wait until families are together on vacation to start looking
- There are fewer homes for sale…..less competition
- Some home show better in the winter
- Today’s buyers never stop looking online
- Many people relocate for that new job at the beginning of the year
I have been working for a buyer soon to be a BUCKEYE! We have been “shopping together” online. I personally preview possibilities and then we put the property on the Nice List or the Naughty List. When her family comes to Columbus Town in early December, you know which list we will use.
If you decide to wait for after the Holidays…don’t wait too long! Competition increases each day of the NEW YEAR.
Happy Thanksgiving to All? Thankful for so many gifts in my life.