My grandson and son-in-law are on board to the hottest trends…Thank you to Officer Tyler at the Genoa Township Fire Dept. for an excellent tour of the firehouse today!
Always fun to review the various lists of Trends in Interior Design at the beginning of the year.
- BOLD Colors for 2018 Sherwin-Williams Oceanside SW 6496 is nominated for the Best Color! Deep violets and orange?
- MIXED Metallics….So glad to see this in many homes today, forget the old rules
- The use of Gen Z Yellow…..thank you to Beyoncé.
- The use of Quartz…more colors, easy to clean, and more versatile Just put in our updated master bath and agree!
- Light Textured Wood Floors…much easier to clean! And my husband wants to refinish our wood floors when after years, we have so much texture!
- More use of Natural Materials, less is more, use of wicker and rattan with a modern edge
- Concrete in unexpected areas…I would love to try on our kitchen counters but not sure about the maintenance.
- Black fixtures with matte finishes …very easy to keep clean
- Larger tiles, goodbye subway tiles! Less grout equals less cleaning! Love the use of larger tiles, less grout, and more calming without all the lines.
Market is heating up too.
I have 3 new listings soon to be on ready for market…two in Westerville and one in Blacklick.
Get on Board to be included in the first wave of listings for 2018 while it remains a Seller’s Market!
Contact me for listing appt. I will provide a professional stager as well as a professional photographer to help you transform your home to a product ready to go to market.
Don’t get SCARED! There is still a perfect property for you.
Start your Search Today! I can set you up on an automated search from the Columbus Multiple Listing Service which is up to date with correct information!
We can take a look…
Call in a Home Inspector…
No reason you can’t be this happy too!
Customize for your family and Celebrate!
Unpaid photo credits…thank you Andi Linely, photographer, Eli and Evie for modeling.
Previewing properties for an out-of-town buyer…and where do you get a view like this in Columbus, Ohio?
With Amenities like these: 24/7 security in lobby, Key Fob operated elevators, Starbucks, The Keep Bar and Restaurant with room service, Fitness center, Out of unit storage, Concierge, Dry Cleaning, Valet Parking, Full Day Spa, Discounted Hotel Rooms for guests at discounted rates???
So much fun to check out the condos on the top floors…built in the 20’s with 47 floors! Red, White, and Boom, just maybe for 2018!
And then one more very different adventure…
Coming soon to Columbus, Ohio….Container Homes.
Another great day of being a REMAX Realtor in Central Ohio.