Love viewing new homes…new ideas…thinking of building, renovating, or updating a room…YOU will Enjoy the Parade! September 2-17 at Cheshire Woods, Berkshire Township, Delaware County. Hours: Mon-Sat. 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM. Sun: 11:00- 5:00 PM (no entry one hour prior to close) Tickets: $15 per person (children under 12 are free) Parking: $5.00 per vehicle Enter my drawing and you may be able to attend for free…compliments of Emma Yanok, REMAX Affiliates One ticket per entry – See entry form BELOW.
I love going to the Parade of HOMES. George and I found both of our builders and gathered ideas before we built our two homes in Westerville while attending Parades. 1977 and 1994…..two homes and one husband! Since then I have enjoyed helping numerous families build a new home. Many buyers go straight to the builder without a realtor, thinking I can do this myself and save realtor fees.
- Builders want to keep realtors happy so they will bring more business to them.
- Realtors can help build a builder’s reputation (we have many excellent builders) or the opposite.
- Builders use their own purchase contracts. It is wise to have a realtor review the purchase contract. Realtors can look for dates of walkthroughs, warranties, time allowed for changes without cost, etc. Experience is a great teacher. Buyers need someone to watch out for their interests. There are frequent changes in the industry and most buyers don’t build often enough to be aware.
- It is not easy to build a home…so many choices, so many potential mistakes that may require a change that may require extra cost….get the idea?
- Buyers are usually busy with work and family. A realtor can make visits to the construction site to report back to the buyers.
- Realtors know features that may help add or detract from resale value.
- Realtors have the opportunity to see many floor plans at different stages before and after the build process is completed. They understand the process.
- As far as saving money, the realtor will be paid by the builder after providing knowledge and service OR the builder will add to his profit line. YOUR CHOICE.
YOU MAY BE THE LUCKY WINNER One Name per Entry. Deadline 8/31/17
The same story. I plant beautiful flowers, watch perennials come to bloom, and then one morning…What Happened?
YOU know what happened. So a three step program this year.
Liquid Fence…works if you reapply every day and after every rain…
Last summer I added Irish Spring…may have helped but as my friend shared, at least the deer won’t talk dirty.
My latest Deer Repellent!
So I had heard…human hair…yes kind of unusual. My hair dresser gave me hair from the salon, which I did take home. With plastic gloves and caution, I filled burlap bags with hair and tied to my plants.
My attach this year is a 3 step process. Please don’t share with my backyard pets when I will be leaving for vacation.
Yes they are beautiful animals and I do enjoy watching them run in the snow. but please leave me alone in the spring, summer, and fall.
The word could might need to be replaced to should! I have spent the last week helping our daughter move to an apartment in NYC. She sorted, threw away, gave away, sold things before she left Philly. And now we are still making trips to the trash room. This has certainly opened my eyes and ears when my grown children tell me they want experiences and memories instead of gifts for any occasion.
And again today, a dear friend is moving her 97-year-old mother from a small apartment to an assisted living efficiency. In a phone conversation…our break from downsizing others…we shared we can’t wait to get home to start clearing out things.
I might even be losing my love to shop….hoping George does not read this!
On the flip side of my work here, my daughter comes home from work, and the fun begins. Enjoying restaurants has been so much fun…walking yes, but I am sure not enough to melt some pounds away.
Really enjoyed visiting Mario Batali’s Food Mall, Eataly… so many choices, grazing delight!
Reservations tonight at Babbo, another Mario Batali restaurant.
Emily is treating me to HELLO DOLLY with Bette Midler Sunday and then home to watch the Tonys.
DON’T be AFRAID to JUMP in the MARKET.
YOU will be so GLAD YOU DID!
TRULY a REAL ESTATE Fiesta…DON’T STOP to take a Siesta…..
RUN to FIND a Reliable, SERVICE ORIENTED REALTOR TODAY like EMMA YANOK.
So much fun celebrating my grandson’s 2nd Birthday with my great niece and family.
A. It’s all in your mind…TRANSFORM HOME with wonderful memories to A PRODUCT to SEL
B. GET RID of STUFF LESS is MORE!
C. MAKE SMALL REPAIRS
D. CLEAN EVERY CORNER! DID I say CLEAN EVERY CORNER! Make your house look and smell like Martha Stewart just left!
E. Graph your utility bills for the last year.
F. HIRE a REALTOR that provides FULL TIME SERVICE to YOU…like ME!
These are the basic steps that most people don’t think about first. Many homeowners think they need to spend, spend, spend….
Try A through F first.